Don't Miss the 62nd Electronics Technology and Components Conference
Advanced registration is now open for the 2012 Electronic Components and Technology Conference (ECTC), to be held at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel and Marina, San Diego, CA from May 29 - June 1, 2012. As always, the ECTC organizing committee strives to offer attendees an outstanding array of packaging technology information and this year's conference line-up is sure to not disappoint with 300 technical papers covering all aspects of electronic packaging and interconnect technology.
Highlights of the Technical Program include:
- 36 technical sessions covering 3D/TSV, sensors and MEMS, embedded devices, co-design, RF packaging, microfluidics and inkjet, in addition to conventional electronic packaging topics on advanced packaging, modeling and simulation, optoelectronics, interconnections, materials and processes, reliability, assembly and manufacturing, and emerging technologies.
- 4 Interactive Presentation sessions in lieu of poster sessions. These Interactive Presentation sessions provide authors the opportunity for one-on-one discussion with colleagues and will feature quad charts displayed on monitors to provide at-a-glance information on the author's work.
- A student poster session highlighting the student research from several universities and organizations around the world
Additionally, the Panel Discussion, Plenary Session, and CPMT seminar in the evenings offer a format that allows for ample exchange and dialogue between the presenters and audience. They provide the conference participants the opportunity to gain the insight and perspective of technical and business leaders. This year's evening sessions include:
- Panel Discussion — Power Electronics: A Booming Market
- Plenary Session — Photonics: The Next Frontier?
- CPMT Seminar — Advanced Coreless Package Substrate and Material Technologies
- Special Tuesday Session — Next Generation Packaging and Integration: The Transformed Role of the Packaging Foundry
The Technology Corner complements the Technical Program by providing companies the opportunity to exhibit their products and services in an environment that enables discussion and interaction with the managers and engineers attending ECTC.
The ECTC would not be possible without the sponsorship of the IEEE Components, Packaging, and Manufacturing Technology Society, numerous corporate participants and sponsors, and the time and energies of the more than 200 engineers and scientists on the ECTC Executive and Program Committees.
For complete information on the 62nd ECTC and to Register, please visit the website at www.ectc.net.